Elevate Your Business and Earn Extra Income.
Become an Independent Business Center for Buyers Equity Fund.
Are you in the business of helping clients with their real estate or financial needs?
Do you have an office at which clients can work with you to transact business?
Would you like a unique program that can help you increase business?
Would you be willing to earn extra income by helping us?
We invite you to become a certified Independent Business Center for Buyers Equity Fund. Being an Independent Business Center can bring you a lot more clients. These clients can come because, as an Independent Business Center, you can receive referrals from our referring agents throughout your area. In addition, you may also use our approved marketing materials to market our program in your area and attract clients.
The clients that come to you will need your assistance to enroll in one of the Buyers Equity Fund programs. As an Independent Business Center, you will need to meet with these clients, thoroughly explain the program, ensuring full disclosure and understanding, execute the agreements, and then “package” the paperwork for submission to Buyers Equity Fund.
In exchange for working with our clients, Independent Business Centers receive:
• The ability to market themselves as a certified Independent Business Center for Buyers Equity Fund and it’s offerings. This means that you’ll potentially be able to attract more buyers and investors who may transact other business with you. (For example, if you are a real estate broker, you may be able to attract more homebuyers, and earn more commissions from the sale of homes to those buyers. Similarly, if you are a mortgage broker, financial planner, or any other advisor or broker in the financial or real estate world, you may be able to attract people who will ultimately buy your products and services from you.)
• Contact with a wide variety of Referring Agents. Every one of our thousands of referring agents will be assigned to an Independent Business Center to which to refer their Clients who want to enroll in one of the Buyers Equity Fund programs. As an Independent Business Center, you will come in contact with many agents who may prove to be strong business relationships for the future. (For example, if you are a mortgage broker, you may come in contact with many Referring Agents who are real estate agents seeking to help their clients enroll in our programs. Their contact with you may lead to future business transactions with you, as you develop a friendship and working relationship with them.)
• A small fee for each option contract that is processed by the Independent Business Center and accepted by Buyers Equity Fund. This fee is equal to 3% of the option consideration payment that is made to the homebuyer and typically is anywhere between $300.00 and $1200.00 (could be more, but the average transaction fee will be in this range.)
To qualify, you must:
• Have a clean business background and reputation.
• Meet with our regional manager in your area.
• Attend our certification training for Independent Business Centers. This requires an enrollment fee of $1,295.00 to cover the costs of training and two days of your time to attend the training.
• Pass our certification exam (offered at the certification training).
• Complete our Independent Business Center Agreement.
To be considered for the certification, please fill in your information below. One of our Regional Managers will contact you.
To enroll in the next Independent Business Center Certification Course, please click the button below.